
Could this be the sunshine after the rain?
This morning, my husband woke me up with a kiss before he departed for work. It has been a while since he's done this. I can't even explain how much joy it put in my heart! I feel like a weight has been lifted and that the negative energy that has plagued our home for past few weeks has somehow been tossed out.
We went to church this evening and when I came home, despite being tired, I felt the urge to cook and sit down at the dining room table to eat with him. After he finished his meal, he was so appreciative, showering me with many a thanks. I breath a sigh of relief and in my heart, I lift a prayer of thanksgiving:
Thank you Lord for lifting this weight off my chest. Thank you for giving me the energy to show my husband that I did not want to continue in this vein. Thank you for changing his disposition. I pray that God will give me the patience, wisdom and understanding to be a supportive and loving wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment