Hmmm...it's been a while, since I've last written. Since this blog was mostly designed to release some of the frustrations I have been facing as a married woman, I suppose I haven't had the need to "release" lately because things between my husband and I have mostly been on the up and up. Yes, we've hit a few snafus from time to time, but I haven't experienced the stress that I wrote about not too long ago!That lead me to thinking about how much progress we have made as husband and wife. What is progress? Does this mean that we have somehow passed the rocky stage that everyone speaks about? Have we emerged from the "rough waters"? It is difficult to measure that progress because for every few steps we take forward, I think we take a step or two back. I suppose when you are going through rough waters, the boat rocks back and forth and gets thrown from side to side before it actually gets anywhere! Hmmmm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment